Clifford Timothy Chu, MD, FACS
Dr. Chu and his staff provide both medical and surgical management of disorders of the ears, nose and throat. We perform a full range of ENT procedures for both children and adults including:
- The latest techniques in Balloon Sinuplasty™ surgery
- In office Balloon Sinuplasty™
- Image-guided sinus surgery
- Surgery for septal deviations and nasal obstruction
- Surgery for snoring and sleep apnea
- Surgery for tumors of the head and neck
- Surgery for ear infections and select cases of hearing loss
- In Office Hearing Testing
- In Office Balance Testing
- Bone-Anchored Hearing Aids
An ever-growing buzz has developed regarding Balloon Sinuplasty™ technology, the impact it has had on the way ENT physicians treat patients, and the positive outcomes it has had on patient's lives. Ultimately, the technology may allow for significant symptom relief for patients who suffer from chronic sinusitis. Dr. Chu now offers Balloon Sinuplasty™ in office for select patients.
Our practice is committed to delivering comprehensive, patient-centered evaluation and treatment for all ENT problems. Tots, teens, and adults alike will be examined with the utmost attention to detail and treated with compassion and concern.
New Jersey Monthly Choice Top Doctor
Dr. Chu was named a New Jersey Monthly Choice Top Doctor in the November 2013 issue.
Patients are Raving About Balloon
Hear from NFL MVP, Marshall Faulk and his experience.
[ click here ]
Launch of Our New Website
We're excited to announce the launch of our new practice website.
Clinical results for Balloon Sinuplasty
Patients show significant improvement through 2-year follow-up [ read more ]